Warning: file_get_contents(/home/www/settings/mirror_forum_db_enable_sql): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/content/Forum/functions.php on line 8
thanks - this isn't an issue specifically related to your account, you just tend to post a lot of the song links that people click on! Carry on posting as usual, I'll include an additional fix in the next update push here.
No worries, boristhedev; I'll take heed when copy-pasting the links so as they would be as clean as tears.
So far I am noticing a pattern when copy-pasting: one link comes out clean, the other has token data attached. As SWF would say: for science (indeed).
Hello from the real Contaminator too. Nothing out of the ordinary when I copy-pasted the links; most of the times I copy a link and it comes out clean, but sometimes the link have the token data attached.
Maybe a possible solution would be for me to log out from my device for a few days so that you can log in with my password and check it out yourself? Not a problem for me if you would want to investigate the issue that way, feel free to try.
Other than that, these are the only informations/options I can offer for the time being (tech idiot here).
thanks - this isn't an issue specifically related to your account, you just tend to post a lot of the song links that people click on! Carry on posting as usual, I'll include an additional fix in the next update push here.
looks like most of the links have the data properly stripped outside of the AWOL nation link. is there anytrhign you did differently when copying / pasting this? trying to pinpoint the issue on our end as well.
Hello from the real Contaminator too. Nothing out of the ordinary when I copy-pasted the links; most of the times I copy a link and it comes out clean, but sometimes the link have the token data attached.
Maybe a possible solution would be for me to log out from my device for a few days so that you can log in with my password and check it out yourself? Not a problem for me if you would want to investigate the issue that way, feel free to try.
Other than that, these are the only informations/options I can offer for the time being (tech idiot here).
Hello! I brought this up some time ago and I wanted to try again because it is having such a negative effect on my listening experience. When listening via an iPhone and bluetooth, using the latest versions of the operating system and the RP app (and older versions as well), there is an audible glitch/gap during crossfades of songs. How bad it is seems to vary on the crossfade. Sometimes it is extremely jarring. Is there anything that can be done to remedy this? It seems to be a problem with the RP app itself, not any settings in the OS or App. It doesn't happen with Spotify, Apple Music, SiriusXM, etc. Please help.... I want to listen but it is driving me crazy. Thank you!
I will relay this to the backend / ios team - is it specifically on the iphone iOS app? what iphone model / operating system? and does it happen when not using bluetooth?
Hello! I brought this up some time ago and I wanted to try again because it is having such a negative effect on my listening experience. When listening via an iPhone and bluetooth, using the latest versions of the operating system and the RP app (and older versions as well), there is an audible glitch/gap during crossfades of songs. How bad it is seems to vary on the crossfade. Sometimes it is extremely jarring. Is there anything that can be done to remedy this? It seems to be a problem with the RP app itself, not any settings in the OS or App. It doesn't happen with Spotify, Apple Music, SiriusXM, etc. Please help.... I want to listen but it is driving me crazy. Thank you!
Chuck, you should drop by the shop and show them what is happening since you're in Humboldt.
Hello! I brought this up some time ago and I wanted to try again because it is having such a negative effect on my listening experience. When listening via an iPhone and bluetooth, using the latest versions of the operating system and the RP app (and older versions as well), there is an audible glitch/gap during crossfades of songs. How bad it is seems to vary on the crossfade. Sometimes it is extremely jarring. Is there anything that can be done to remedy this? It seems to be a problem with the RP app itself, not any settings in the OS or App. It doesn't happen with Spotify, Apple Music, SiriusXM, etc. Please help.... I want to listen but it is driving me crazy. Thank you!
looks like most of the links have the data properly stripped outside of the AWOL nation link. is there anytrhign you did differently when copying / pasting this? trying to pinpoint the issue on our end as well.
Of course that's me who posted "I have bad news..." but scrolling through that thread, the AWOL track and the "The Burned" are all I see with the extra bits.
looks like most of the links have the data properly stripped outside of the AWOL nation link. is there anytrhign you did differently when copying / pasting this? trying to pinpoint the issue on our end as well.
If you have "uBlock Origin" browser plugin, you can load "CLEAR URLS" list as plugin to the plugin. Then there is "skip_redirect" in addition.
Tokens should not be posted anywhere in public, unless you're completely unresponsible towards others. If it happens un-intentionally, a website host may be responsible. just like Youtube, Google, FB, Insta, etc.
If you strip URLs to share by hand from any webportal, etc. it is often good use to delete everything from an equal questionmark "=?..........." with exceptions (YT videos!).
... Interestingly enough, posting another comment (The The - Where Do We Go When We Die?) of the same type in the aforementioned topic gives a surprising result: after copy-pasting the link, the link itself does not contain token data.
I do not know if this additional info is of any importance to the Tech Squad, but I thought it would be of good use to report it.
P.S.
Another comment of mine in the topic (The Burned - Hard Lesson) does contain token data after copy-pasting the link.
... Interestingly enough, posting another comment (The The - Where Do We Go When We Die?) of the same type in the aforementioned topic gives a surprising result: after copy-pasting the link, the link itself does not contain token data.
I do not know if this additional info is of any importance to the Tech Squad, but I thought it would be of good use to report it.
P.S.
Another comment of mine in the topic (The Burned - Hard Lesson) does contain token data after copy-pasting the link.
Just wanted to check if the token issue is still making a mess. Namely, I've just posted a comment in a topic, it was an inbound link I've copy-pasted, and I've seen that the link contains token data. The comment/link can be found in this topic (the newest comment so far: AWOLNATION - Catch A Wave).
Any confirmation/advice from the admin(s) would be much appreciated.
The "What's Playing" site is completely out of sync, again and again and most of the time if I navigate there from "TRACK" webpageâ-with or without having to switch channels.
Flagged this as broken DB logic before by instantiating a "Live Stream".
The "Channel/Info"site has less info in big, mostly empty columns (if on a newer Mix), but it keeps the sync of what's being played.
The db-teacher always asked us, "Check your dependencies!"
Unchecked dependencies cause unnecessary redundancy & resource use, and they lead to dysfunction, system crashes, etc.
Is there any effort being made to correct album info? Lots of songs are attributed to the wrong albums when they were, at one time or another, correct.
I think that goes second after revamping RP with more DJs and Channels (Mixes) thereby adding countless new songs by the day.
I'm sure one can volunteer as data-typist atm.
You and Comrade Contaminator could either start a joint appeal, or invent some sort of volunteer strategy here.